Here you will find a whole range of resources, information and places to visit including:
- Our plant database with over 400 plants for use in your garden
- Information about how to conserve and use native plants in your garden
- Stories on our members and events underway
- Our monthly enewsletters and archived quarterly journals.
• Enjoys holidays on sleeper trains
• Volunteers with the Pyjama Foundation, where she reads and plays with children in foster care
• Born in South Africa
• Trained as a librarian
• Gets paid to read books
• Won a prize for determining how to alphabetise index entries starting with the word ‘The’
Australian Plant Society members and non-members from around Australia come to APS NSW as a source of expert knowledge about Australian plants. Questions arrive mainly via email, and occasionally through our Facebook and Instagram pages. I receive the questions and redirect them to our Experts Group. The group has eleven members who were recommended to me as being knowledgeable about Australian plants, and happy to share their knowledge.
Demystifying Plant Names with Dr Rhonda Daniels May 2020
Flora of the Kimberly with Dr Russell Barrett, presenting at Menai Wildflower Group meeting. See also Part 1