The Spring 2021 issue of Australian Plants was mailed to members and subscribers in early December 2021. Members of the Australian Plants Society NSW receive Australian Plants four times a year as part of their membership.
This un-themed issue has an eclectic range of topics. Editor Merle Thompson OAM says “I hope something in the articles will inspire your desire to learn more about, protect, grow and enjoy Australian plants”.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Filmy ferns of the highlands of the NSW South Coast by Dr Kevin Mills
- Some small plants for the garden by Royce Raleigh
- Experimenting in the nursery by Emma Brame
- Native bees in the pollen by Phil Watson
- Rare experiences (Actinotus forsythii) by Merle Thompson OAM
- Rain: there is nothing average about the average by Martin O’Rourke
- Saying it with flowers by John Aitken
- Illustrated Plant Glossary book review by Dr Sue Bowen
- ANPSA Biennial conference September 2022 promotion.
Cover photo: Actinotus forsythii, the pink flannel flower, January 2021 at Mt Victoria by Harry Loots
Non-members can subscribe to Australian Plants. Annual subscription (four issues) is $30 including postage. Overseas subscription is A$45.
Online payment is now available here.
Contact: Subscription Officer, PO Box 3066, Bowenfels NSW 2790
Limited supplies of recently published past issues are available for $5 per issue plus $2 postage in Australia. Email email@example.com