The Winter 2021 issue of Australian Plants was mailed to members and subscribers in mid September 2021. Members of the Australian Plants Society NSW receive Australian Plants four times a year as part of their membership.
This issue has been produced and written by Catriona Bate and Phil Trickett, joint leaders of the ANPSA Isopogon and Petrophile Study Group. All photos by Catriona Bate unless specified otherwise.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Introduction to isopogons and petrophiles
- What distinguishes an isopogon from a petrophile?
- 21 in 21: recent additions to the species lists
- Where to see isopogons and petrophiles: a guide to public gardens
- Successfully growing isopogons and petrophiles in your garden
- Why not try containers?
- New and exciting isopogons for your garden
- A guide to grafting isopogons and petrophiles
- ANPSA Biennial conference 2022
- Book review – Plants of Subtropical Eastern Australia
- ANPSA Isopogon and Petrophile Study Group.
Cover photo: Isopogon nutans, a new species.
Read about the previous issue, Autumn 2021, here.
Non-members can subscribe to Australian Plants. Annual subscription (four issues) is $30 including postage. Overseas subscription is A$45.
Online payment is now available here.
Contact: Subscription Officer, PO Box 3066, Bowenfels NSW 2790
Limited supplies of recently published past issues are available for $5 per issue plus $2 postage in Australia. Email email@example.com