The Autumn 2021 issue of Australian Plants was mailed to members and subscribers in mid May 2021. Members of the Australian Plants Society NSW receive Australian Plants four times a year as part of their membership.
The Autumn issue, Essays on WA, was produced by Jim Barrow. It has articles on:
- Introduction by Jim Barrow
- Flowering gums
- Some daisies of the South West
- On death – and resurrection
- The peas – revisited
- Buzz pollination and ‘bee-purple’
- Melia, White Cedar, Cape Lilac, Persian Lilac, Chinaberry
- Mistletoes of Southern Australia Book review.
Read about the previous issue here.
Non-members can subscribe to Australian Plants. Annual subscription (four issues) is $30 including postage. Overseas subscription is A$45.
Online payment is now available here.
Contact: Subscription Officer, PO Box 3066, Bowenfels NSW 2790
Limited supplies of recently published past issues are available for $5 per issue plus $2 postage in Australia. Email email@example.com