The Winter 2019 issue of Australian Plants was mailed to members and subscribers in late August. Members of the Australian Plants Society NSW receive Australian Plants four times a year as part of their membership.
The Winter issue is a theme issue on Gondwana and its legacy with articles on:
- Gondwana – a global adventure
- Family Proteaceae: a representative and well-known Gondwanan taxon
- Plants of New Caledonia – a hotspot of endemism on a fragment of Gondwana
- South American connections
- Plants from the end of the world
- Gondwana rainforest World Heritage Area
- Inala Jurassic garden
- Corrections to Australian Plants 2018/19 Vol. 29 No. 237 on Carnivorous plants.
Non-members can subscribe to Australian Plants. Annual subscription (four issues) is $30 including postage. Overseas subscription is A$45.
Online payment is now available here.
Subscription Officer, PO Box 3066, Bowenfels NSW 2790, email@example.com
Limited supplies of recently published past issues are available for $5 per issue plus $2 postage in Australia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org