The Spring 2020 issue of Australian Plants was mailed to members and subscribers in October. Members of the Australian Plants Society NSW receive Australian Plants four times a year as part of their membership.
The Spring issue is a theme issue on eremophilas, produced by the Eremophila Study Group led by Lyndal Thorburn. It has articles on:
- Growing Eremophila in your garden by Lyndal Thorburn
- Eremophilas of Western Australia by Andrew Brown
- Eremophilas – traditional users and antibacterial effects by Susan Semple
- Inferring species relationships and evolution in Eremophila and tribe Myoporeae through molecular phylogenetics by Rachael Fowler
- Eremophilas at the National Arboretum by Ros Walcott
- Eremophila – response to fire by Ken Warnes
- Exciting hybrids and cultivars for the garden by Russell Wait
- A guide to propagation by Russell Wait
Non-members can subscribe to Australian Plants. Annual subscription (four issues) is $30 including postage. Overseas subscription is A$45.
Online payment is now available here.
Contact: Subscription Officer, PO Box 3066, Bowenfels NSW 2790
Limited supplies of recently published past issues are available for $5 per issue plus $2 postage in Australia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org