Do you have a project that will benefit native plants?
APS NSW may be able to contribute financially to a project your group has planned. The project must meet the society’s aims – namely, to assist in growing, propagating, conserving or promoting native plants. We would need information like:
- Will the project address an existing issue or problem?
- Will the project attract new members or benefit your community?
- What will be the benefits, who will benefit and how will this be measured?
- Who will complete the project and what experience do they have?
- What is the overall cost of the project and what can you contribute?
- How will you promote the project and APSNSW?
The board is keen to see applications which assist in propagation, particularly of hard to source plants, as well as those for bush and reserve regeneration. Preference is given to district groups and members of the society.
To apply, please complete the application found in the Members only section of the APS website >Resources for members. (Note that you have to be logged into the APS NSW website to access this document. A Word version is also on the website in For members>Resources for members). Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that grant funds are not to be used for administrative purposes.
The Bequest Fund team will review the application and make a recommendation to the board. If you’d like to chat about your application and whether it fits within the grant criteria, please contact one of the committee (Harry Loots, John Aitken, Margaret Gaul) at email@example.com.